A qualified, competent, experienced Realtor will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. Value is provided to you in many ways:
- Pay for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
We know how to help you buy or sell:
- HUD Homes, FHA, VA, OHFA First Time Bond Money, Conventional, Short Sales, Bank Owned, Relocation Corporate Owned Paperwork
- Schedule and handle all showings
- Brings a network of known, trusted resources. If your agent doesn’t have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your best interest in mind so you have a trusted advisor on your side.
- Handle and advises on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.
- Gives you access as a buyer to see any home listed by any agent or company.
- Experts in a changing market with access to up to the minute statistics and facts.
- We are dedicated to providing you with peace of mind that you deserve. You will have knowledge of all of your options and steps in the transaction process to feel sure you made the right decision.
Today’s Market is Changing Daily. Don’t Buy or Sell Unrepresented!